As a regulated and secure cryptocurrency exchange, Coinmetro occasionally needs to take additional verification steps, such as requesting a valid proof of address document.
Please note that all documents provided must be in your name and include your residential address. Unfortunately, we cannot accept documents addressed to a PO box.
The following documents are currently accepted as valid proof of address:
- Bank statements dated within the past 90 days, covering at least a one-month period (in some cases, a three-month period).
- Utility bills (gas, water, or electric) dated within the past 90 days, covering at least a one-month period (in some cases, a three-month period).
- Income tax letters dated within the past 12 months.
- An active residential property lease/rent agreement.
- A living permit.
To avoid delays and to ensure that your document is acceptable, please follow these tips:
- Ensure that the whole document is visible in your submission. When submitting a PDF document, ensure that the whole document is submitted.
- Ensure that all information on the document is visible. There should be no evidence of watermarks or manipulation. Do not cross out any information or draw on the document.
- Ensure that the name and address on the document match the name and address you submitted.
- If submitting a bank statement, ensure that your full transaction history for the month (or three months in some cases) is visible. This is so that we can verify the legitimacy of your document.
You can upload your document(s) through the link provided below:
Article is closed for comments.