If you need to change or update the residential address on your Coinmetro account, please send an email to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should send the email from your registered email address, and we will provide you with further details on where to upload your new address document.
To ensure the highest level of security and compliance, we cannot accept verification documents via email or live chat. Therefore, we kindly ask our customers not to email us with their verification documents. We encourage our customers to submit their applications with minimal involvement from outside parties.
We can accept the following documents as proof of address:
- Utility bills (gas, water, or electric) issued within the past three months that cover at least a one-month period.
- Bank statements issued within the past three months that cover at least a one-month period.
- Active residential property lease/rent agreements.
- Income tax statements covering the previous year.
- Living permits.
To avoid any delays with your address verification, please ensure that:
- The document displays your full name and residential address.
- The document is in PDF format and not scanned or a screenshot.
- You upload the full document with all pages visible.
- None of the information on the document has been altered, modified, or covered.