Once your Profile Verification has been completed, you can deposit fiat currencies from your bank account into your Coinmetro account with ease!
Firstly, you'll need to head over to your Coinmetro Dashboard and select the "Add Cash" option:
On Desktop or Browser
On the Mobile App
Coinmetro supports fiat deposits for both Bank Transfers and Credit/Debit Card methods.
Depositing fiat by Bank Transfer
1. Select the fiat currency you want to deposit by clicking on the dropdown:
2. Click on "Change", and then select "Bank Transfer".
For EUR deposits, you need to select either SEPA Bank transfer or SWIFT depending on your region.
3. Make sure your bank details have been added by selecting "Link New IBAN" for EUR SEPA deposits, or for GBP Faster Payments deposits "Add new bank account". We need to know your details so we can match incoming funds to your Coinmetro account. Fiat deposits made to accounts where bank details have not been added will take longer to arrive.
4. You will now be presented with Coinmetro's bank details, and a compulsory reference if applicable. It is important to know that Coinmetro's bank details are different for each fiat currency bank transfer method, so make sure you check this carefully before sending your funds.
You now need to send your funds from your banking app or online banking account to these details. This information can be entered in seconds by clicking on the Copy symbol pictured below, and then by pasting the information into your banking app.
Once the payment has been sent, click on "I've Sent the Funds". The funds will arrive in your Coinmetro account within the timeframe specified on the deposit screen.
Depositing fiat by Credit or Debit Card
1. Select the fiat currency you want to deposit by clicking here:
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
3. Make sure the Credit Card method has been selected by clicking on "Change", and then selecting the Credit Card method.
4. Click on "Add Cash" and you will then be redirected by our payment processor to enter your card details and complete the payment. Please note that pre-paid or virtual cards are not accepted.
For additional security purposes, you may be required to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) provided by your bank to verify the transaction. Learn more
Which fiat currencies can be deposited via bank transfer?
Currently, you are able to send the following fiat currencies to Coinmetro via bank transfer:
Coinmetro is working hard to offer you more fiat currency options in the future.
Which fiat currencies can be deposited via Credit/Debit Card?
Currently, you are able to deposit the following fiat currencies to Coinmetro via credit/debit card:
How long does it take?
Coinmetro has some of the quickest transaction times in the industry! Once your deposit has arrived, you will be notified via email by Coinmetro and also by notification on your Coinmetro account.
Can I deposit from a third party?
No, we do not accept deposits from third parties. Any deposits made in a name other than your own will be returned at your expense.
What are the fees?
There are no fees to deposit cryptocurrencies into your Coinmetro account (excluding network fees). You can find all information on our fees here.