Please note that XCM can make up to 30% of your collateral. This means that you cannot allocate XCM solely as collateral, and the remaining 70% must be made up of other assets.
For example, if you wanted to allocate a total of 1000 EUR as collateral, you could allocate 300 EUR of XCM and 700 EUR made up of other assets.
You can still allocate all of your XCM as Margin Collateral, but please be aware that doing this means that only 30% of your total collateral will be used.
Please sign in to leave a comment.