If you are having issues with your EUR, USD, or GBP credit/debit card deposit, please ensure the following:
The cardholder's name matches the account name. Deposits from third parties are not permitted and will be returned to you at your expense.
Please ensure that the transaction was successful with your bank. In some cases, your funds may not have arrived with us because your bank may have rejected the transaction without your knowledge.
- Please check your emails. When using a credit/debit card for the first time, sometimes we may reach out to you via email to request a PDF bank statement that covers at least a 3-month period where we can see your full name, bank details, and the transaction to Coinmetro. Please note that we cannot process your deposit until your statement has been received. Learn more
Ensure that your account is fully verified. You can check the status of your verification by clicking here.
In addition to the above, please ensure that:
- The name on your card matches the name on your Coinmetro account
- The card is valid for e-commerce, cryptocurrency, or foreign transactions. Your deposit will be rejected by your bank if your card does not support these kinds of transactions
- The card is enrolled for 3D Secure transactions
- You have sufficient funds and have not exceeded any limits
- You have entered the correct 3D Secure password
- You have entered the correct CVC code or expiry date
- The card is not expired
- The card is not a prepaid card
- The deposit amount is no more than 5,000 EUR, GBP, or USD.
If you have ensured all of the above and you are still having issues, please contact our 24/7 live customer support team.