Please note that XCM can make up to 30% of your collateral. This means that you cannot allocate XCM solely as collateral, and the remaining 70% must be made up of other assets. For example, if you were to allocate a total of 1000 EUR, you could allocate 300 EUR of XCM, and the remaining 700 EUR of other assets.

Did this answer your question?