If you would like to start trading with more precision than just buying and selling, or if you'd like a quick breakdown of CoinMetro's Exchange platform, then you're in the right place!
For educational content regarding order types and other functionality, please review our Education category.
To learn more about trading, we invite you to read our article on strategies and indicators for trading cryptocurrency.
Why use the Exchange platform?
Using the Dashboard Buy/Sell functionality, you can very easily buy or sell cryptocurrency at a fixed price, making it perfect for quickly buying or selling. So why use the Exchange platform? The Exchange platform offers much more functionality and control of your trades:
- Buy or sell at best available price, same as the Dashboard Buy/Sell (market order);
- Price chart with built-in trading indicators;
- The order book displays all orders for that trading pair, showing at what prices other traders are looking to buy or sell;
- Limit orders allowing you to place an order to be filled at a specific price;
- Stop orders to limit losses in case the market moves against you;
- Easy overview of your pending and previous orders.
Please note: to enable stop orders and finer order control such as allowing partial fills, this must be enabled from the settings menu, available via the cogwheel.
CoinMetro’s Demo Platform is always available if you would like to practice without risk. Please note that the content of this article is not to be seen as trading or financial advice. It is educational only.
As always, our support is available around the clock. Just click the blue chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your screen. No question is too small. We are always here to help!
-CoinMetro’s Customer Support