Hello Future trader!
At the moment both Market orders and Limit orders are available for the purchase or trade of XCM, as well as on Margin trading.
With the correct pair (We have 16 for now and growing!) and while you ensure your balance is available (pre-ICO amounts will be vested from trading) Follow this 5 easy steps:
1. Choose the order type as limit
2. Select the price at which you want to trade
3. Choose GTC (Good Till Canceled as default, or other desired limit types)
4. Specify the amount you want to trade
5. Finally ensure the direction you intend to is correct for the Buy, or Sell
Keep in mind that the order must match the number of units on the Book (available when pressing the Book tab) And that the order will execute at the set price (or at a price available that is better than the set price)
If that was useful please don't forget to tell us in the rating section below and check for more soon!
And as always, if you have any other questions for us in support, please don't hesitate to ask us in CoinMetro Support.
If you have any other questions for us, please don't hesitate to contact us.
-CoinMetro's Customer Support