Pre-Token Sale Start: 

December 21st, 2017 at 21:00:00 UTC

Pre-Token End: 

January 21st, 2018 at 21:00:00 UTC

During the period of the Pre-Token Sale, the price of each COIN will start at 0.03 EUR. The price will increase by 0.02 after every 12,500,00th COIN is sold. The pre-Token Sale cap is set to 50 million COIN. 

Any COIN not sold during the pre-Token Sale will be carried over to the Token Sale. Note: Vesting rules will apply to the first two (2) milestones listed below. 

  • 12,500,000 COIN Sold - 1.25% TBPR* +0.02 price increase (Vesting REQUIRED)
  • 25,000,000 COIN Sold - 2.50% TBPR* +0.02 price increase (Vesting REQUIRED)
  • 37,500,000 COIN Sold - 3.75% TBPR* +0.02 price increase
  • 50,000,000 COIN Sold - 5.00% TBPR* +0.02 price increase

*“TBPR” stands for “Token Buyback Program Reserve,” an account funded by a share of net profits from CoinMetro and FXPIG used to buy COIN on CoinMetro’s open exchange to promote a stable pricing environment.

Pre-sale Cap Projections:

Pre-Token Sale cap - 50 million COIN
Token Sale cap - 300 million COIN (this includes the 50M COIN allocated to the pre-sale). 

Bonuses:

Pre-Token Sale contributors are eligible for a bonus of up to 500%, based on the final COIN value, should we reach our 300,000,000 COIN goal during the Pre-Token and Token Sales. 

NOTE - Although this discount is sizeable this is only for the first 2.5% of tokens sold, with the discount diminishing as more tokens are sold. The reality is that most larger token sale events offer substantial discounts to private investors prior to their public pre-sale events, so while this may appear excessive it is in fact commonplace with the difference here being that CoinMetro has decided to offer these ‘friends and family’ discounts to the community at large rather than to a small select group of private investors. Participants buying in at this level at at the second tier amounting to a 300% bonus also need to adhere to special vesting rules as follows;

Vesting Requirements
Participants buying in at 0.03 EUR will have access to 20% of their total purchase after an initial vesting period of 90 days following distribution. The other 80% will be vested for an additional 90 days. Participants buying in at 0.05 EUR will have access to 33% of their total purchase after an initial vesting period of 90 days following distribution. The other 67% will be vested for an additional 90 days.

Participants buying in at all other price points will see their purchases distributed in their entirety on the date of distribution.

Did this answer your question?